- What affects the prices of the products?
- What is the most popular flooring that customers are leaning towards?
- Do you have any leftover flooring from previous jobs?
- Do you have your own installers?
- How long will it take for my flooring order to come in?
- How soon can my flooring be installed?
- Mineral grains
- Product testing
Our most popular products stand to be the LVP/LVT. The durability of the product is fantastic. Many customers appreciate how it proves to be 100% waterproof, and holds up well with pets.
We do sell remnant pieces from previous jobs at a reduced price! Our remnant stock is limited in quantity and changes frequently. Remnants include luxury vinyl sheet, carpet, t-moulding, reducers, and more.
Yes, we do! Bert Vis Flooring installers are professional and have a lot of experience in what they do.
It usually takes around 1-2 weeks for an order to come in. However, during these unprecedented times, we have experienced some delays on certain products. For more accurate information, ask our warehouse manager for specific wait times.
This all depends on if you've made selections and put a down payment on your order. Until then, it's hard to say what the wait time will be for your specific project.